- Chinese duo caught with rhino horn and ivory fined and deported / News 24
Two Chinese tourists in Cape Town, South Africa, left a backpack full of illegal rhino horn and ivory worth about $5,000 in a restaurant. When they returned to retrieve it, they were directed to the local police station, where the restaurant staff had sent the backpack. Unfortunately for the would-be rhino horn smugglers, the police had discovered the contraband inside the bag, and the pair were fined and deported.
- Stephen Chow comedy drives growth in China box office again / Bloomberg
- Pity China’s ‘bare branches’ – ‘China’s unmarried men are stuck between tradition and capitalism’ / The Diplomat
- China’s super-rich name Apple, Bulgari as top brands for gifting / Jing Daily
- China box office: A record set, a scandal brews, and accounting rules change / China Film Insider