We are hosting our second annual SupChina Women’s Conference in New York on May 14, 2018. It’s a conference about business, technology, finance, and Hollywood/entertainment in China with an all female lineup of star panelists.
This year, we are also going to honor two SupChina Female Rising Stars: one woman from the U.S. and one from China who have achieved recognizable professional success in the early years of their career.
We’re seeking nominations.
The judges will be: Wei Sun Christianson — Managing Director and Co-CEO of Asia-Pacific and CEO of China for Morgan Stanley, Zhang Xin — SOHO Group real estate mogul, Yang Lan — popular talk show host and serial entrepreneur, and Merit Janow — dean of Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. The winners will be honored at a Gala Dinner and Award Ceremony attended by the judges and speakers of the SupChina Women’s Conference 2018, at the Harvard Club in Manhattan on May 14.
Please submit your nominations before March 31 to [email protected]. These are the criteria:
- Female professional with extraordinary and outstanding proven career record
- Early to mid stages of a career
- Professional achievements involve China and the U.S.
- No restrictions on type of work or profession, but we are particularly interested in entrepreneurs and self starters
- Preferable to have candidates who can travel to New York (at own expense) to attend gala dinner on May 14.
We hope you can all join us at the Harvard club on May 14, and in the meantime, please send us your nominations!