Please join us on Monday, May 14, at the Harvard Club of New York for our second annual SupChina Women’s Conference, where C-suite executives will discuss China’s tech, business, financial, political, media, and consumer trends. The conference will be followed by a cocktail reception and a gala dinner honoring the SupChina Female Rising Stars of 2018: one Chinese and one American early-career achiever working in or with China. Judges include Zhang Xin, CEO of Soho Real Estate; Wei Sun Christianson, CEO of Morgan Stanley China/Asia; Yang Lan, CEO of Sun Media; and Merit Janow, Dean of the School of International and Public Affairs at Columbia University.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT:
Get 20 percent off conference tickets and 33 percent off the conference/cocktail/dinner package if you purchase before April 25.
SupChina’s aim is to inform, inspire, and give you an extraordinary opportunity to network with women at the top of their fields:
- Gain unrivaled access to industry-leading women in the China space.
- Network with speakers and attendees from China and North America.
- Find out about the latest political, cultural, and social developments in the country you can’t afford to ignore.
- Explore how Fortune 500 firms, top Chinese firms, and startups view their future growth.
- Discuss the rise of China as it affects your firm and personal growth.
- Discover how these speakers and firms are positioned to take advantage of China’s rise.
- Learn how these speakers overcame challenges and employed strategies to success.
- Identify and recognize aspiring rising female stars in the China workspace.
- Support, inspire, and cheer on the community of professional women in the China space.
Can’t make the conference but still want to support our efforts? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how.
Would you like to advertise and engage with a group of dynamic professional women who are focused 100 percent on China? Please contact email@example.com.