Hoverboard explodes in living room | Video | SupChina

Hoverboard explodes in living room


A hoverboard exploded inside a house in Hefei, Anhui Province, on August 16.

A boy was riding on it in his living room, where his sister was also playing, when this incident happened. The hoverboard started spewing smoke and then burst into a ball of flames.

The boy immediately jumped off and saved himself, and his sister also escaped harm. According to news reports, the explosion was caused by a damaged lithium battery.

Share
Anuz Thapa

Anuz Thapa is a freelance journalist based in New York City. He specializes in multimedia storytelling. He has a good knowledge of video production that includes VR 360 and video storytelling. His stories always include photos, videos, and text, which makes him a complete package for new age media.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.