We are hosting our third annual SupChina Women’s Conference in New York on May 20, 2019. It’s a conference about business, technology, and finance in the U.S-China sphere with an all-female lineup of star panelists.
This year, we are also going to honor two SupChina Female Rising Stars: one woman from the for-profit sector and one from the non-profit sector who have achieved recognizable professional success in the early years of their career.
A third honor will go to one senior female who has shown excellence in her field. We’re now seeking nominations.
Please submit your nominations before the deadline April 5th to [email protected]. These are the criteria:
- Female professionals with an extraordinary and outstanding proven career record.
- In early to middle stages of a career (this excludes the Senior Female Award which is open to all ages).
- Professional achievements involving China and the U.S.
- No restrictions on type of work or profession, but we are particularly interested in entrepreneurs and self starters.
- Preferable to have candidates who can travel to New York (at their own expense) to attend gala dinner on May 20.
We hope you can all join us at the Harmonie club on May 20, and in the meantime, please send us your nominations!