We are happy to announce the second in our new series of conference calls with leading China experts.
Paul Triolo, a frequent advisor to presidents and current head of a geotechnology consulting practice, will lead an in-depth, prescient analysis of what’s really going on with 5G in China, and what it may or may not portend for Western businesses at home and abroad.
Think of it as a live, two-way podcast where listeners get to ask questions and engage with our experts directly.
- What: A one-hour dial-in conference call that includes a 10-15 minute presentation and a lengthy Q&A session where you can ask questions and engage with the expert
- Cost: $250
- Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Time: 10:00 a.m. EST
- Topic: The Fight for 5G: A zero-sum game?
- Who: Paul Triolo, Geotechnology Practice Lead at the Eurasia Group
- Bio: Paul S. Triolo leads the firm’s newest practice, focusing on global technology policy issues, cybersecurity, internet governance, ICT regulatory issues, and emerging areas such as automation, AI/Big Data, ambient intelligence, and fintech/blockchain. He is building a cross-issue and cross-regional team that helps clients understand and assess the risk generated by the complex intersection of politics, technology innovation, security threats, and the changing global regulatory environment.
Prior to joining Eurasia Group, Paul served in senior positions within the US government for more than 25 years, focusing primarily on China’s rise as a science and technology (S&T) and cyber power. He provided analytic support to the president and senior policymakers, and was the lead drafter for a number of widely acclaimed national estimates on China S&T innovation and industrial policies, as well as cyberspace issues.