Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Business Development Director supports the Chief Representative in business development and generating program sales, or on special projects.
- The Business Director provides support with developing and executing marketing initiatives.
- The Business Director builds client loyalty through their work to help grow the relationship.
- The Business Director will be the point person for working with counterparts on the client and partners team to fulfill responsibilities for executive education programs, academic and marketing events.
- The Business Director is responsible for the program end-to-end experience as relates to:
- Client/Partner Management
- Educators & Participant care on-site
- Content and Materials
- Experience ownership – mastering delivery of experiences
- The BD is responsible for leading the execution of program delivery.
- The BD is responsible for overseeing the Program Manager and assisting in managing the work plan.
- The BD will oversee the Program Manager to develop the work plan.
Outbound Program Support
- The BD with help from the Program Manager supports our colleagues in China on outbound programs relative to company visits, executive speakers, venue and logistics.
- The BD is responsible for working with the Finance & Operations manager to invoice, process expenses, educator contracts and coordinating with the team around the partner school and client contracts.
- The BD is responsible for the creation of partner and educator contracts.
- The BD informs the design process, with a particular focus on issues relating educator and client needs.
- The Business Director contributes to raising the level of capability in the organization.
- The Business Director is responsible for elevating the role and capability of client counterparts as relates to program effectiveness and logistics.
Other Occasional Tasks:
- Support Finance & Operations Manager with finance & operational issues
- Support IT Manager in IT issues
- Simple translation and coordination for non-Chinese-speaking employees with Chinese colleagues, if Chinese capability exists
- Support Chief Representative on special projects from time to time
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the executive education space, with at least 2 years of experience in Business Development and/or Sales, in Academia and/or Advisory/Consultancy
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Strong experience with both Custom Executive Education as well as Degree programs offerings
- Minimum undergraduate degree, post-secondary degrees a plus
- Experience in successfully managing and building strong relationships with clients, partners and staff
- Ability to speak Mandarin a plus but not a requirement
CKGSB is an equal opportunities employer. CKGSB offers competitive salaries and benefits and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic institution, we want to hear from you. Applicants should send their CV and cover letter to Mary Darby, Chief Representative of CKGSB Americas, at [email protected]