- Manage key Beijing accounts. This includes managing communications with school leadership, admin and teaching staff on all matters concerning program preparation, execution and follow up.
- Coordinate the submission of all relevant follow-up documents including budget reports, program notes, inventory use, photo compilations, etc.
- Meet with clients in order to help foster a spirit of partnership for all of our program creation
- Collaborate with cross-regional team members (Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Taiwan) on customer relations management projects
- Negotiate with clients, and understand and meet their needs
- Setting and achieving new key client targets, and lead outreach efforts in the Beijing area.
- Lead idea generation and program development in concert with the Education Department that are customized to each client school’s specifications
- Coordinate content used in each program’s written materials
- Manage and support the positive dynamics of a multinational team on the road with student groups
- Represent and embody the fun, inclusive, and passionate reputation that The Hutong staff are known for
Applicants Should Be
- Detailed oriented, with the ability to manage several accounts simultaneously.
- Punctual, with the ability to set and stick to deadlines and get back to clients in a timely manner.
- Efficient with excel spreadsheets and able to work with or willing to learn InDesign, Photoshop, and Hubspot CRM
- Excellent in written communications; able to write and respond to client requests in a proficient and professional manner
- Excellent in verbal communications, and confidently able to meet with clients, build relationships, and communicate customer needs to our team
- Able to assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Experienced in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Passionate about providing top-notch customer service
- Comfortable with delegating tasks to a team
- Confident in their ability to deliver presentations to client schools across China
- Willing to travel, and able to work with clients to create customized education programs
- Interested in Chinese language and culture
- Fluent or native English speakers
What We Want To Accomplish
- Provide consistently high quality and innovative educational experiences for international student groups
- Develop a professional team who are excited to work with The Hutong Education and are inspired to leave their own imprint on The Hutong community
- Encourage students to be creative, curious, and think critically through attending The Hutong’s programs and interacting with The Hutong staff
Salary & Opportunity:
The Hutong Education compensates all full-time and part-time staff with industry-competitive wages based on an individual’s relevant work experience. More details regarding compensation will be provided upon application.
The Hutong has an eclectic and passionate team running a wide variety of programs in Beijing and across China. Our goals are to provide student groups with exceptional experiences, and ensure that students and teachers alike experience the community, culture, and excitement that China can offer. The Education Department designs customized programs that take education groups beyond the sites to engage with their surroundings, explore China, and develop their personal worldview.
Go to thehutong.com/find-out-more-education/ to learn more about our work. Please submit your CV and a brief cover letter introducing yourself, and telling us why you’d be a great addition to The Hutong team.